Once again, we are looking ahead at how business events are evolving and what event professionals must do to stay ahead of the curve. Join us!
Over 20,000 event professionals signed up for the previous editions of our most popular virtual summit. Back for 2023, The Future of the Event Industry is once again looking ahead to how business events are evolving and what event professionals must do to stay ahead of the curve.
What We Will Discuss
- Why Google is throwing away the meeting planning handbook and instead taking advantage of cross-sector innovation to reimagine what the future of events should be.
- How event marketers can reap the benefits of AI, and there is more than meets the eye.
- What the most successful events have learned from new research into shifting audience priorities that enables them to evolve and grow.
- The one step you cannot skip to design effective meetings that spur organizational success.
- What it really takes to create high-value experiences on a tighter budget.
- How holograms can change the game when it comes to delivering impactful presentations.
The Big Questions
We don’t have all the answers, but we have the key questions that can help you build a clear picture of what lies ahead.
- What will the events of the future look and feel like?
- What new skills do event professionals need to learn?
- How can we better understand our audiences and their priorities?
- How can we prevent audience churn to grow our events?
- Are multisensory experiences the secret to engaging participants?
- How is AI changing event marketing?
- What new technologies are essential for future events?
- How do we get the board level involved in designing events?
- Will AI replace event professionals in the future?
- How can we adequately welcome neurodivergent participants to our events?
Who Should Join?
Built for planners, this event will bring together event professionals working in all sectors. Everyone working in and around events, be they in person or online, is welcome to participate and join the conversation about the future of the event industry.
Convention Services Managers
Event Data Analysts
Event PlannersEvent Technologists
Trade Show Organizers
8 Reasons to Attend
- Speakers are expert practitioners
- We cover a wide range of topics, from big-picture visions to practical tips
- The short interview format allows for dynamic conversations
- We welcome questions from the audience
- The event will be available on demand right after it concludes
- Short, punchy and filled with great content (7+ sessions in under 2 hours)
- Connect with other future-thinking event professionals
- Collect two continuing education credits (CEs) for attending
Don’t Miss Out
Certified meeting professionals, or those looking to certify, can redeem 2 CMP credits for attending The Future of the Event Industry virtual summit.