Mind-expanding content, actionable insights, and invaluable networking make Skift Global Forum a must-attend event. This year, for the first time, all this and more will be offered to the business events industry with the inaugural Skift Meetings Forum.
“Connection in the Age of AI” is the focus of the inaugural Skift Meetings Forum that will gather top-tier meeting professionals and high-level suppliers.
An “event-within-an-event,” the Skift Meetings Forum will be co-located with the Skift Global Forum (SGF) at the North Javits in New York City, renowned for its provocative discussions with business and hospitality leaders.
The Skift Meetings Forum, held on September 27, the afternoon of the opening day of SGF, is designed to forward the conversation among industry decision-makers around the ways advanced technology, new attendee preferences, the changing nature of work, and generational shifts are rapidly reshaping business events.
The skill set needed to thrive in a changing industry environment is likely to look very different from what it is today. These changes are sure to impact every stage of the planning process, from site selection to event marketing. Industry suppliers will face similar changes and challenges. What won’t change is the need to meet face-to-face. Planners continue to say they buy from marketers they know and trust, which is why the Skift Meetings Forum will feature networking opportunities in addition to headline-making content.
- DEI – DEI in practice, how events are pushing invisible boundaries and leading the way to changing business practices
- AI – The good, the bad & the ugly, and what it means for suppliers and planners
- Sustainability – How ESG policies will impact the procurement and production of business events
- Destination Selection – What future planners are looking for and exploring the real business impacts of destination perception
- Technology – Going beyond seamless technology toward effective digital assistants
- Attendee Experience – Uncover the needs and desires of the attendees
- Engagement – It’s not one size fits all. Engagement comes in many different forms and top planners must master them all
- Event and Experience Design – Taking inspiration from museum and theme park experience to change meeting design
- Workforce Changes – How multi-generations in the workplace change the need and design of events
Join us at Skift Meetings Forum to network with like-minded attendees and hear from events industry experts.
Planners are invited to apply for a VIP ticket.