Following the Covid-induced roller coaster ride of the last two-and-a-half years, event tech is in recovery mode. By most accounts the sector is over twice the size compared to before the Covid pandemic, but it is still coming to terms with the bubble it went through.
This is a special episode of the podcast focused on an update of the sector, inspired by Skift Meetings editor-in-chief Miguel Neves’ visit to the Event Tech Live 2022 trade show. Some of the themes covered in this episode are also featured in this sector analysis story.
Some of the themes covered are:
- The size of the event tech market after the Covid bubble
- Who was at the show and who was missing
- How education and event tech work well together
- The complex sales and marketing challenges of the sector
- New tools and concepts presented by startups
Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.