Entries are now open for the first-ever Skift Meetings Awards, celebrating the business events industry’s most respected and innovative suppliers. Apply ASAP for the best entry rates.
Building from the success of Skift’s IDEA Awards, a program that has been running for five years, Skift Meetings is forging ahead with its own set of categories specific to the meetings industry.
For the first time, Skift Meetings will leverage the power of its global readership to determine the top suppliers in the business events industry through a new awards program: Skift Meetings Awards.
We’ll name three winners in 13 categories across three distinct criteria groups: Tech providers, hotels, and other suppliers.
- Most Innovative Event Technology Product
- Best Site-Sourcing Solution
- Best Event Management Platform
- Best Hotel Chain (U.S.)
- Best Hotel Chain (Global)
- Best Hotel (U.S.)
- Best Hotel (Global)
- Best Hotel Event Space (U.S.)
- Best Hotel Event Space (Global)
- Best Destination Marketing Organization (U.S.)
- Best Destination Marketing Organization (Global)
- Best Convention Center (U.S.)
- Best Convention Center (Global)
Check out the full category descriptions, entry criteria, and deadline information for Skift Meetings Awards here.
- Exposure to the Skift Meeting’s global audience
- Coverage on SkiftMeetings.com, marketing channels, and brand exposure at the first-ever Skift Meetings Forum.
- Personalized branding kit for winners to promote achievements through their own channels, to customers, and to the press.
- Credit towards Skift’s premium subscription products
Sound like something you might be interested in entering? Don’t delay – limited early bird submission rates are available. Pro tip: Get the best of both worlds when you register early – the lowest entry cost, plus the ability to edit through the final deadline.