The main topic of our conversation is the recently launched book, Event Success – Maximizing the Business Impact of In-person, Virtual, and Hybrid Experiences written by Alon along with fellow Bizzabo co-founders Eran Ben-Shushan and Boaz Katz.
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Overcast | Pocket Casts | Google Podcasts | Amazon | RSS
We discuss a wide range of related topics including:
- How the best consumer experiences today are hybrid
- How more than ever before, planners are understanding that value of data
- Why a great event is an impactful event
- Why a hybrid event strategy is necessary in the current climate of uncertainty
- What a successful event of the future looks like, which involves creating completely unique experiences for every single participant