Event Manager Blog’s July has been full of advice for destinations, hotels and social media.
We introduced a series of guest posts which sparked great new perspectives.
Here is a round up of…
The Best Posts in July 2012
1. 10 Elements That Make Events Go Viral
Only few events become Internet sensations. Here is how to get your event in front of thousands of eyeballs.
2. How Hotels Can Use Social Media to Attract Meeting Planners
Do you run a hotel? Here is how to use social to book events for the whole season.
3. Did You Know Twitter Can Livestream Your Event?
Most of the tech press missed the news that Twitter now offers livestreaming. Not us! Here is what you need to know.
4. Adding Real Value Networking to Your Conference
A guest post by William Thomson on incentivising networking at events.
5. An Event Planner’s Notes from Marrakech
Carl George takes us through the wonders of Marrakech. Check out the 9 pages of amazing reportage.
Never Miss an Article Again!
If you are new around here, you can read the latest posts by subscribing to our RSS feed, via Email, on Twitter, Google+ or on Facebook.