The Ultimate Guide to Planning Sustainable Meetings
The Ultimate Guide to Planning Sustainable Meetings, in partnership with the IMEX Group, is a brand-new report focused on the innovative ways the business events industry is embracing sustainability.
It showcases how organizations are addressing the world’s greatest social, environmental, and economic challenges and features inspirational case studies and practical guidance that address each of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) put forth by the United Nations.
We look at the following:
- Thought-provoking real-life examples of how different companies, meetings, and events support ending poverty, protecting the planet, and ensuring peace and prosperity by 2030
- How the business events industry is responding to “Leave No One Behind,” the central promise of the SDGs.
- Why reduction at the source is required to address the “Zero Hunger” goal.
- Why it is imperative to design events with health and well-being as a core focus.
- How circularity is transforming the way we host meetings.
Thank you to our sponsor, Destination Canada
Eligible for CMP Credit
This report qualifies for 1 credit under the Strategic Planning category.Redeem 1 Credit