Innovative Destinations Guide 2022
How Forward-Thinking Regions are Reinventing the Meeting Experience
It’s no secret that in-person events are back in a big way, but many attendees are still saving face-to-face participation for only the most buzzworthy events. How can planners raise the bar with truly innovative event experiences? Here’s where that old saying from real estate comes into the picture: location, location, location.
Forward-thinking destinations can help lay the groundwork for your best meetings and events yet — and that’s exactly what attendees now expect. This guide will showcase leading examples from around the world, furnishing you with potential locations as well as inspiration for what to put on your wishlist.
What you’ll learn from this report
- How destinations are integrating cultural experiences, rethinking CSR activities, and improving access to local business expertise
- How cities and regions are leading the way for a more eco-conscious industry
- How holograms, robots, 3D printing, and biometrics are reinventing venue experiences
- How new transportation options are cutting hassle and incentivizing exploration
- How support services, training, and assistive technologies are helping to make events more inclusive
Skift Meetings is accredited by the Events Industry Council to provide clock hours for reports. If you are working on your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) accreditation and want to earn CEs, you can add one clock hour by attending this webinar.
This report qualifies for 1 CMP credit under the Strategic Planning category.
Brought to you by
Work with Skift Meetings
Interested in learning how you can collaborate with Skift Meetings on future content? Get in touch.
Eligible for CMP Credit
This report qualifies for 1 credit under the Strategic Planning category.Redeem 1 Credit