6 Takeaways for the Future of Meetings
The inaugural Skift Meetings Forum was held in New York City on September 27, 2023.
A group of senior meeting professionals joined the industry’s top leaders to discuss the evolving landscape of meetings and events.
Skift Meetings and New York City Tourism + Conventions have partnered to produce this report that recaps the forum’s key highlights and takeaways.
Focusing on six sessions, you’ll hear from experts on a range of topics that are important to meeting planners today, including:
- The Maritz consolidation and what it means for this industry giant
- How event design evolving to suit the next generation of event attendees
- How travel bans and politics influence destination selection
- Why AI event technology is sure to boost productivity
- The ever-changing nature of events industry communities
- The big-picture thinking required for progress in sustainability
Eligible for CMP Credit
This report qualifies for 1 credit under the Strategic Planning category.Redeem 1 Credit