The latest episode of the Event Manager Podcast features Padraic Gilligan, managing partner at SoolNua and chief marketing officer of SITE Global in a conversation about incentive travel and motivational events.
We cover the evolution of incentive travel and the sector’s recovery from the Covid pandemic. Some of the key talking points are:
- How incentive travel is unique in the way it starts in business environment but actualizes in tourism industry
- How rewarding and recognizing people crucial to the success of a company
- How incentive travel has evolved to include motivational events
- Why it’s important to connect incentive objectives with destinations and to connect incentive participants with people at the destination
- Why a lack of human resources and climate justice are the big challenges ahead for the event industry