The Innovation Zone at ibtm world brought together some top speakers and content. In case you didn’t make it, here are the most popular live streamed sessions.
This year in Barcelona, we partnered with ibtm world to bring EventMB to the Innovation Zone. If you weren’t lucky enough to join us in person this is your chance to catch up on the top sessions at your convenience.
Each presentation was 20 minutes, presented pecha kucha style, 1 minute per slide. And no bullet points!
Combining the numbers that attended the sessions on site, with the total number of views, we have put together the top 10 presentations. Counting down from 10 to the top spot, this is just a taste of some of what you missed…
10. Eight Tactics to Better Engage Attendees
Speaker: Becki Cross, Deputy Editor of EventMB
9. Ten Tools to Sell Out Your Event
Speaker: Kelvin Newman, Founder, Rough Agenda and Brighton SEO
8. So You Think You Are Creative? 15 Best Practice Really Creative Ideas
Speaker: William Thomson, Head Honcho, Gallus Events
7. 20 Things Venues and Eventprofs Hate About Each Other
Speaker: Pádraic Gilligan, Managing Partner, SoolNua
6. Interactive Ways to Get Real-Time Event Feedback
Speaker: James Morgan PhD CSEP, Senior Lecturer in Events, University of Westminster & Founder, Event Tech Lab
5. How to Sell Out Your Event in 10 Minutes
Speaker: Kelvin Newman, Rough Agenda and Brighton SEO
4. Trends Panel
Panel: Julius Solaris, EventMB, Pádraic Gilligan, SoolNua and Nick Borelli, Borelli Strategies
Moderator: Becki Cross, EventMB
3. Four Secrets to Creating Live Experiences that Engage Milliennials and Baby Boomers Alike
Speaker: Mary Baird-Wilcock CSEP, The Simplifiers + The Apprentice Program
2. Eventprof of the Future
Speaker: Julius Solaris, Editor and Founder, EventMB
1. How Pokemon Go Shows Us the Future of Events
Speaker: Nick Borelli, President, Borelli Strategies
EventMB had a blast in Barcelona, taking our online content offline. These are just 10 sessions selected from 3 whole days of presentations. Go here if you are hungry for more sessions and updates from #ibtmworld.
Which sessions did you enjoy the most and what are your key takeaways?