The Planner’s Guide to Proving ROI at In-Person Events
This content was created collaboratively by Stova and Skift’s branded content studio, SkiftX.
While there has been a shift back to in-person events and average attendee numbers are finally surpassing 2019 figures, one lasting effect of the pandemic’s virtual event wave remains: Marketing teams continue to hold the central role they took on during this period, bringing with them a greater emphasis on data.
With executives increasingly looking for concrete, quantifiable ROI to justify event spend, how can in-person events leverage the level of insight needed, regardless of their size?
In this guide, brought to you by Skift Meetings and Stova, we’ll uncover technological tools and innovative best practices that will allow you to collect high-value data on the show floor and beyond.
- Tracking foot traffic, session attendance, and dwell times
- Supercharging your lead generation
- Enabling engagement in ways that allow you to measure each of those touchpoints
- Making data manageable and meaningful
- Highlighting the importance of first-party data
Eligible for CMP Credit
This report qualifies for 1 credit under the Strategic Planning category.Redeem 1 Credit