Designing for Connection
How to create meetings and events that build culture and community
The move to hybrid work has been one of the biggest changes to the working world for at least a generation. This is a shift that provides significant challenges but also opportunities for business events.
Are you ready to start designing business events that meet these needs?
This report is your guide to this new world.
We have the opportunity to play a leading role in redefining the future of work as we continue to recover from the impacts of the Covid pandemic. It has never been more important to design events that help build company culture.
While we’re operating in a changing landscape, we know that one thing is a constant: the need to intentionally design meetings and events that connect us.
This report features insights from over 25 leading business event professionals who, like you, are navigating this changing landscape in real time.
In the report we explore these questions:
- How does working remotely impact our desire to participate in business events?
- How does a hybrid workforce influence destination and venue selection?
- What has changed in the way companies and individuals want to connect?
- How are meeting spaces evolving to meet our needs and expectations?
- How do we orchestrate better networking opportunities?
- Will constant connectivity change how we host business events?
- What needs to change in our design thinking around business events?
Eligible for CMP Credit
This report qualifies for 1 credit under the Strategic Planning category.Redeem 1 Credit