A number of spanners have been thrown in the works for the recovery of the event industry in 2021. Vaccine rollouts have been slower than expected and new variants of the coronavirus may challenge our existing strategies for getting back to normal.
What does this mean for events? What will they look like as they slowly begin to return, and how can you succeed with virtual events in the interim?
The latest installment of EventMB’s The Future of the Event Industry series brings together 19 industry leaders in sectors from tech and trade shows to safety and sustainability to help you define your roadmap for 2021.
Are you ready to form an action plan for 2021?
Let us help you with:
- 19 Industry experts weighing in on the most important trends defining 2021
- 14 Event industry sector recoveries broken down
- 5 Event tech providers’ take on how to succeed in a virtual space including case studies and engagement features
- The fundamentals of Covid safety management
- Best practices for setting up TV-level production quality
- A walkthrough of how to communicate value to audiences and other stakeholders
It’s ready for you to download.
Download the free PDF here