We are happy to release a new report to help event professionals harness the power of storytelling to create better events.
- What Are Stories and Why Do They Work
- Why Does Storytelling Matter?
- How to Tell a Good Story
- Building Your Own Stories.
- 4 Tips to Make Sure Your Story Resonates
- Test Your Storytelling Efficacy
- A Business Case for Storytelling
- Applying a Story to an Event: The Attendee Journey
- Lessons in Storytelling from Hollywood and Madison Avenue
- Make Your Attendees Care
- Conferring a Concept, Mood or Reputation onto a Place or Event
This report is aimed at event professionals that want to change their event or brand narrative, and is a great resource for exhibit managers that want to step up their trade show activations.
It was written with the fantastic contribution and support of our friends at GES.
Download the free PDF here