The most entertaining and significant events that made it to the big screen.
Needless to say that this is very personal and I would love to see your video responses.
10. The best poker night – Casino Royale (2006)
Daniel Craig is way too cool. Giancarlo Giannini makes a great background. Great setting and Martini.
We all know this scene, which started a trend. I am sure the ladies will appreciate.
8. The best theatrical performance – Young Frankenstein (1974)
An all times favourite. Mel Brooks puts together a masterpiece of comedy and Gene Wilder is unforgettable.
7. The best seminar – Magnolia (1999)
Tom Cruise is exceptionally convincing and displays great presentation skills.
6. The best wedding – The Godfather. Part II (1974)
The amazing setting of Sicily displays old style traditions, confetti (the sweets) for everyone and a glimpse at how it used to be.
5. The best secret event – Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
Very exclusive, scary, secret society meeting. Controversial scene who intrigues the viewer, amazing Kubrick indulgence.
If you attended university, you aimed for this kind of party. This is a point of reference, a masterpiece, a model to follow. Below an excerpt of the event planning process.
3. The best twist contest – Pulp Fiction (1994)
Well deserved first prize for Uma and John, under the amazing direction of Tarantino.
2. The best dance night – The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
Great passion and energy in this scene. Youtube flags it as adult material, but I ensure you it is nothing you won’t see at lunchtime on Italian TV.
1. The best walk off – Zoolander (2001)
I still cry from laughing when I see this. Great inspiration for Donatella Versace, Giorgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana.
Thanks @carmenhere for superb inspiration.