The most entertaining and significant events that made it to the big screen.
Needless to say that this is very personal and I would love to see your video responses.
10. The best poker night – Casino Royale (2006)
Daniel Craig is way too cool. Giancarlo Giannini makes a great background. Great setting and Martini.
9. The best bachelorette party – The Full Monty (1997)
We all know this scene, which started a trend. I am sure the ladies will appreciate.
8. The best theatrical performance – Young Frankenstein (1974)
An all times favourite. Mel Brooks puts together a masterpiece of comedy and Gene Wilder is unforgettable.
7. The best seminar – Magnolia (1999)
Tom Cruise is exceptionally convincing and displays great presentation skills.
6. The best wedding – The Godfather. Part II (1974)
The amazing setting of Sicily displays old style traditions, confetti (the sweets) for everyone and a glimpse at how it used to be.
5. The best secret event – Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
Very exclusive, scary, secret society meeting. Controversial scene who intrigues the viewer, amazing Kubrick indulgence.
4. The best fraternity party – Animal House (1978)
If you attended university, you aimed for this kind of party. This is a point of reference, a masterpiece, a model to follow. Below an excerpt of the event planning process.
3. The best twist contest – Pulp Fiction (1994)
Well deserved first prize for Uma and John, under the amazing direction of Tarantino.
2. The best dance night – The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
Great passion and energy in this scene. Youtube flags it as adult material, but I ensure you it is nothing you won’t see at lunchtime on Italian TV.
1. The best walk off – Zoolander (2001)
I still cry from laughing when I see this. Great inspiration for Donatella Versace, Giorgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana.
Thanks @carmenhere for superb inspiration.